You e-mail us pictures and measurements of the room(s) to be decorated, as well as a completed design questionnaire. Once we establish the budget and direction of the design, we create a thorough design plan which includes the following:
Room concept board: we realize that a central challenge in designing your own space is visualizing the final product. Our room concept boards will allow you to see all components in the room come together.
Space planning: includes a detailed furniture layout plan, drawn to scale, which references directly to the room concept board. No more worrying if that sofa will fit in the room!
Shopping list: thorough and organized, our shopping lists will guide you through your room concept board, with clickable links to recommended items.
We provide you with the resources and you do the rest! After creating your design plan and room concept boards, we give you a play-by-play of what to buy and where to purchase it. Included in this package is the opportunity to buy custom textiles and pillows, custom furniture, draperies, as well as to-the-trade-only lighting and furnishings. We can also suggest retail only items, if this is more in line with your budget.
1. E-décor is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project.
3. Stewart Interiors will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-décor project.
4. E-décor client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication. Client also agrees to additional fees per phone call or in-person visits if requested.
5. Stewart Interiors will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-décor project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-décor project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Stewart Interiors cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for e-décor project. By clicking “submit” you agree to these terms and conditions.
Not sure which option suits your needs?
Reach out and have a chat with us!
We will help you decide which option best suits your needs and budget.